VLC Media Player is a video player who is an open source that is available in all cross-platform devices. It supports all the multimedia files. Be it an audio or video file, VLC Media Player for Android device can play it all. This is a free app that has no ads and in-app purchases. Downloaded by 100,000,000 users, you can never go wrong with VLC Media Player for Android device.
Be it local audio and video files, VLC Media Player can play it all. It supports all the media formats. Apart from that, one can also add subtitles while watching a movie in VLC Media Player. A media library is present in the app tself for both the audio and video files and you also have the option to browse a folder directly. Other additional features of the VLC Media Player include aspect-ration adjustments, gestures and auto-rotation. In your Android device, you can also add a widget for controlling the various apects of VLC Media Player.
Download VLC Media Player for Android
VLC Media Player for Android is installed like any other app. The complete installation to download the app is explained below, go through it and install the app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Toggle on “Unknown Sources”.
- Download VLC Media Player for Android.
- From the Notification Panel, tap on the downloaded file.
- Now tap on “Install” to give the necessary permissions required to install the app.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- The icon of the app will be visible after it has been successfully installed on your device.
Now use the VLC Media Player for Android, for playing video and audio files in your Android device.