VLC is an open-source source, free, cross-platform media player.
Download VLC Media Player for Windows
Download .EXE File (64 Bit) Download .EXE File (32 Bit)
- Download .EXE Installer that supports both 32-bit and 64-bit computers.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Give the administration permission to run the player on your Windows.
- Click on “Install”.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen.
- Click on Finish.
Download VLC Media Player for Mac
- Download the .DMG installer file.
- Go to the “Download Files” and open the setup of “VLC Media Player .DMG”.
- Drag and drop the VLC file from the “Download” folder to “Application” folder. This will copy the VLC Media Player in the Application folder.
- Double click on the VLC Media Player and click on “Open”. Give all the necessary permissions if asked.
Download VLC Media Player for Android
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Sources”.
- Download VLC Media Player APK for Android.
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Tap on “Install” by giving all the required permissions.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
Download VLC Media Player for iOS
- Download VLC Media Player for iOS.
- Open the downloaded file and tap on “Install”.
- Give all the required permissions by entering your password.
- Wait for the app to be installed.