Operating multiple instances in VLC media player is damn simple weather in windows or mac operating system. This option enables us to play multiple files simultaneously. You can play any number of audio and video files and enjoy them simultaneously. VLC by this feature also enables to convert audio to video and video to audio conversions as well.
Bookmarks are the best way to navigate to your desired position. You can mark bookmarks on wherever you have stopped, whatever favorite page you like or on your important. By doing these bookmarks you can directly navigate into the position what you have marked and play the video or audio from there. These bookmarks not only reduces your time but also makes your work very simple and efficient as soon as possible by doing multiple book marking. VLC media player enables you to bookmarking in your videos or audios in multiple places easily.
Videos being the best form of infotainment are preferred worldwide by the internet users. But in this web of variety of devices that are on offer these days for video playback, compatibility has been a big issue. Certain devices can play certain videos formats which other devices cannot. VlC media player’s convert option is the answer to all such issues. VLC is a media player that can let us to play different media of different formats on this software. This article will guide you to convert videos so as to play in Xbox or Xbox 360. Xbox usually supports mpeg4 format.
Subtitles have taken the movie-watching experience to a new level. Now we can watch movies of languages that we don’t understand by following the subtitles. Moreover, subtitles help us to learn foreign languages. Even if we know the language of the film, sometimes it becomes difficult to understand due to factors like unclear audio, accent or the speed of dialogue delivery. Thus the subtitle websites are a big hit. Today it is natural to download subtitles along with movies.
VLC is a media player with which one can easily play videos and audios of any format. The app lets the users to play any format of files. Do you know that this app can be controlled using iPhone? Yes its possible, below are the ways to control VlC from an iPhone-
If you want to control VLC from any android device, first you have to install VLC direct. Then you should see a launcher for VLC Direct on your home screen, in your App Drawer, or in both spots. Tap the launcher to open the app for setup.
Setting up a VLC on your android device:
1. Open the VLC Direct app on your Android device.
2. From the main window tap the Menu button; three vertical dots in the top right corner, and select Settings.
3. In the Settings window , tap HTTP Password.
4. In the password popup window, enter the password you saved on VLC on your PC and tap OK.
5. Tap the Manual Configuration and enter the IP address of your VLC host and leave the port set at 8080.
Making the connection:
1. From your PC, start playing media from VLC.
2. Once the media is playing, open VLC Direct on your Android device and tap Automatic Connection Wizard.
3. Tap Start and the app will discover your running instance of VLC and connect.
4. When the connection is made, at the top of the app, you’ll see Target: Android. Tap that until it changes to Target.
5. Tap the Pause or Stop button to control the media.
6. For more controls, tap the Menu button to reveal Previous, Next, Video Size, and more.
You will now able to control your VLC-played multimedia from your Android device.
You just can’t deny the fact that sometimes converting audio and video to some other format becomes one of the difficult task. We use different software to do the job and frankly speaking they do it diligently. The worst part comes at the time of installing these free software. Different pop ups appear to install different kinds of other tools claiming to speed-up the PC and different kind of browser extensions to your computer. You will be amazed to know that you can convert your audio or video file to any format using VLC. You can convert your media file into different formats with few simple steps.
Below are the steps involved:
Step 1: Firstly you have to Open Convert or Save option; Then open VLC media player and go to Media; then; Convert/Save
Step 2: Second step is to Select a file to convert. To do that Click Add and select the file you want to convert. Now click
on Convert/save button to proceed with video to audio.
Step 3: Thirdly, you have to Select correct format; Now select a format you want to convert in by clicking on the drop-down menu available next to the Profile.
Step 4: Lastly, Start the conversion; Now select a destination and click on Start.
Make sure to pick the right format for your device on which you are going to play the converted content. If the video is large, you’ll see the timer on the player progress as it encodes to the new format. if you want to play the video on iPod then you have to pick the format for iPod, i.e., iPod SD, iPod HD.*
The VLC Media Player is an immensely popular software. It has tons of features to satisfy its users completely. It offers a variety in downloading and streaming of different videos. Also, above all this it is completely free, supports multiple file formats, you can also optimize videos and audios. It also has a simple user- interface to understand and work with. It also searches for covers online that you wish to look for. It is the best option out there in terms of media player.
How to change the aspect ratio in VLC Media Player?
A distorted screen or a video really is irritating. It degrades the overall experience of the watching anything on VLC or on any of the media players.
Luckily, It provides an option for the customization of the aspect ratio in VLC. All you have to do is follow some simple steps in order to change the aspect ratio of the video that you are watching in VLC.
Here, are some of the steps to follow :
1. Go to the menu bar.
2. Choose the video option in the menu bar.
3. Then go to the Aspect Ratio.
4. In the Aspect Ratio sub menu, you will find several different dimensional options.
5. Choose the one that suits according to your need.
Or you could follow the steps given below :
- Right click on the video that is playing.
- You will find the Aspect Ratio option.
- From the sub menu of the Aspect Ratio, choose the dimensional setting that suits according to your need.
- Or you could simply press the shortcut button A and the dimensions of the screen will change accordingly. Keep pressing A till you come across the suitable dimension of the video.
In todays time it is so easy to have access and download the music and videos from the internet, but there is one feature which is always prove as the most important one and that is converting from one format to another format. Sometimes we need to just extract the audio from the video and to do this we have to use this feature of converting from one format to another. In the field of video-player we all know the one big name and that is VLC media player which helps us to play different format of audios, videos without any issues and if we talk about the conversion of format VLC media player also provide us this feature to convert the videos into the audio format. We can do it by following steps:
- First of all we have to open the interface of the VLC media player and then have to click on “Media” option present on the toolbar and then drop down menu will get open, from there we have to select “Convert/Save” option.
- After clicking on it the window will appear , on this window there is one option as “Add” we have to select that option and then the browse screen will get open. From that browse screen we have to select the video that we want to convert.
- After selecting the video , click on the “Convert/ Save” option.
- Under setting there is options which ask us into which format we want to convert the video select the mp3 option.
- After that give the destination file name by clicking on the “Browse” option and start the process It will convert the video into the audio format.
The graphical representation of the shapes and sounds on the screen while the audio plays in the background of the VLC Media Player. When you play some song in the Media Player and it has no video; then the Media Player will display a black screen to you. However, if you happen to turn on the Audio Visualizations option then there will be different arrangements of the motifs on the screen with multiple colours that will make your experience of the usage of the VLC Media Player even better. The Audio Visualization makes Media Player more interactive and cooler; as each song has a unique pattern to show. However, these array of patterns only last as long as the song lasts.
How to turn on the Audio Visualization feature?
1. Go to the VLC Menu, click on Audio & Visualizations and then select the type of visualization you wish to view.
2. Another method to enable the visualization option is to right click on the screen while your audio plays and then go to Audio & Visualization and then select your preferred visualization.
3. The options that are available to you by default are Spectrometer, Scope, Spectrum, Vu Meter, Goom and ProjectM. You can also switch between the styles while the audio plays.
How to turn off the Audio Visualization feature?
1. Go to the VLC Menu, click on Audio & Visualizations and the select the disable option.
2. Also, while your audio plays you can right click on the screen and then choose the disable option.