VLC Media Player is one of that player that supports almost all the audio and video players; this is possible because it is a modular platform. VLC Media Player for Mac OS can be immensely helpful for the Mac users in playing their movies and other videos and songs. In this post, we will discuss how you can download and install VLC Media Player on your Mac OS device.
VLC is a video player which was developed by VideoLAN. It was launched in 2001, and even now, it has managed to stay popular among the users of the various platform. With more than 31 million users, you can never go wrong with VLC Media Player. The video player supports 48 languages and is available across all the platforms including Mac OS.
Download VLC Media Player for Mac OS
For downloading VLC Media Player for Mac OS, follow the simple guide given below, and you are good to go.
- Download the setup file for VLC Media Player for Mac.
- Go to the “Download Files” and search for “VLC Media Player for Mac”.
- Drag the VLC Media Player from the download folder and then drop it to the Application folder. This will copy the VLC Media Player in the Application folder.
- From the Application folder, double-click on VLC Media Player and then click on “Open”.
- Now follow the instructions displayed on-screen and keep on clicking “Next”.
- Wait for the installation procedure to be completed and once completed, then click on “Finish”.
Now play any video and music file using VLC Media Player on your Mac device.