VLC, abbreviation of VideoLAN client media player is a free multimedia player which is highly portable for various video/audio formats including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, OGG, DVD, VCD, DivX and etc. It is one of the best independent media players that are available with the versions like Mac OS X, BSD, Windows 10, BeOS and GNU. If you are searching for a media player to play all videos and audio of your computer, then we will highly recommend you VLC media player. It supports all formats of media and plays them easily. You won’t have to convert your media file into any other format to run on VLC.
Changelogs of VLC 0.8.2
Following are the changes introduced to VLC 0.8.2-
- Fixed many bugs of the earlier version.
- Improved configuration and design.
- Support to core image manipulation.
- Rewritten the playlist structure.
- Fixes to Linux DVB support.
- Fixed the issue of ‘negative subtitles delay’ bug.
- 3 new languages added- Danish, Catalan and Turkish.
- Introduced new Internet explorer ActiveX plugin.
- Readded Mozilla plugin for Mac OS.
- Introduced new video output.
- Fixes in PC pocket support.
- New interface added.
- Support provided for single buffered overly.
- Support for FTP over IPv6.
- Support for shout cast meta data.
- Supported Video snapshot.
- Image file video output added.
- Screen saver disabling is now fixed in VLC 0.8.2