VLC media player is commonly called as VLC. It is a free and open source, portable and streaming media server which was developed by videolan project. It is available for desktop operating systems and mobiles namely Android, IOS, Tizen, Windows 10 mobile etc , Digital distribution platforms like Apples’s App store, Google play and Microsoft store provides VLC app. VLC is a cross platform as it supports all versions.
Features of VLC 0.8.6C
VLC 0.86c versions comes with the following features-
- As VLC is packet based media player it plays all video content.
- It can play any video irrespective of their damage, corruption, or unfinished via peer-to-peer network.
- This player uses libcdio to access .iso files so that users can experience videos on disk damage.
- VLC supports all audio and video formats i.e., can support FLV or MXF format files using FFmpeg’s libraries.
- VLC can play high definition recording tapes duplicated to a pc by CapDVHS.exe.
- VLC can stream live, unencrypted content to a monitor using a firewire connection.
- It can display playing videos as Desktop wallpaper using directX which is only available in Windows Operating Systems.
- It also can record the screen and saves it as a stream file to create screencasts.
- It can be installed or using flash drive it can be installed.
- It can support a number of music visualization displays and the programme is able to convert media files into various supported formats.
How to download VLC 0.8.6C?
VLC 0.86c can be installed in your personal computer or android device by clicking link provided below the article. Click on download and install it on your devices and enjoy the most lively experience of videos through VLC.