An open source of media player that is free and is the most common media player these days and it’s important that you the best media player on your device. Released in the year 2001 supports many audio and video compression methods and file. This media player gained attention as it can read several formats, depending on the operating system it runs on. This free and open source media player has a good demand among the masses. If you want hassle-free streaming and to be able to play each and every file format than you are in need for this player. The latest version unleashed new horizons for controlling, managing, & customizing files with this updated version it might be a game changer.
Features of VLC 1.5.0
Here are the list of features VLC Player posses-
- VLC has keyboard shortcuts which many players don’t have.
- VLC is available on most of the operating system
- The user interference of other players is quite tricky.
- Audio support of VLC is amazing.
- You can stream YouTube videos
- You can convert any files
- Record your desktop
- You can add subtitle files
- You can loop video or audios
- It is customizable.
- It has pause, stop, resume and play options.
How to download VLC 1.5.0?
To download VLC in your device you would have to click on the given below download button. You will get a new download page from where you will have to choose the file for your device. Once done, Open the app and install in your device.