There are many types of video software are available that can be used to view and stream videos. One of such software is VLC media player. VLC is a video software used as media player for streaming the media server. This software is free, ad-free and portable type. This software works in both PC and mobile phones. The supporting operating systems are Android, iOS, Tizen and Windows. It is developed by the VideoLAN project. Its initial release was on 1 st February 2001. It supports both audio and video files like DVD, CD etc. It offers hassle free experience for the viewers. It supports almost all types of video and audio formats.
Features of VLC 1.6.4
VLC’s features as follows :
- It is used to play discs like DVD, CD, files, devices, web cams etc.
- It is used for video-audio streaming also.
- It is used to play in windows, android, ios, Mac, Unix and Linux platforms.
- It features video and audio filters and also synchronize the subtitle.
- VLC can stream MP3, WebM, MPEG2, MPEG4 etc.
- It has no ads, no spyware and no user tracking.
- VLC is designed like a multimedia framework.
- The interface supported to this VLC is skin interface.
- We can add subtitles to video files.
How to download VLC 1.6.4?
VLC can be downloaded from the given below download option. Click on it and Download the file from it
and read the instructions, private policy, license, then install it on preferred location on your device.