VLC media player is an open source program to deliver the best quality videos as a multimedia player. It is a cross platform that plays most audios, video files from any format and size, as well as network streaming protocols. VLC media player serves its availability on Android and Windows for their users. This application is intended for any user and of course it offers free downloads, ads free and spy free service developed by passionate volunteers of the company. It does not require any external codes to work properly on any devices and is currently available on portable and beta versions. The user can also play distorted files on this multimedia player app. This app also allows users to transcode media files into diverse formats including converting a video file into an audio file and vice-versa.
Features of VLC 1.6.5
- It supports near-complete video and audio formats.
- VLC for Android and Windows is featured for playing most local videos and streaming networks, DVD, ISO and also supports disk shares.
- VLC supports all type of format files including MKV, MP4, and AVI etc.
- This app is specialized with media library for audio and video files.
- It has a specialized widget corresponding to audio that helps support history of audio media and control of audio headsets.
How to download VLC 1.6.5?
- The user should visit the download link and tap “Download VLC Button”.
- The installation process will be initiated as soon as the .exe file is downloaded.
- During the process, a window will be displayed for the user to select the language of instruction. The user should select and proceed further by clicking “ok”.
- The user should finally click/tap the “Finish” button and can “Run” the VLC Media Player.