VLC (VideoLan Communication) is a free, portable and it is also an open-source media player. It was developed by the VideoLAN Project, is one of the most popular multimedia players and has been for the past decade. It basically supports different audio and video formats, mainly allowing users to stream their content on it offline and on any operating systems/ computers.
Features of VLC 1.6.6
VLC is a versatile application, offering a lot of features, some of which include:
- Generates music visualization displays, which is always interesting to watch.
- Plays almost all video content, even if they are incomplete or not entirely clean.
- Supports all video and audio formats that are backed up by libavcodec or libavformat (that is, a library which decodes and encodes video/audio data) and can convert them into any other formats.
- Can add bookmarks to your favourites.
- Can be installed by any external drive force. Can also be run directly from any external drives.
- Acts as a screen and webcam recorder.
- Option to add video and audio effects on your file.
How to download VLC 1.6.6?
1. Click on the download link below to download the app.
2. When the page opens you can see the option to download it, and click on it. Your download has now begun.
3. After it has downloaded, open the file and select the preferred language.
4. Select and agree to the VLC Media Player set up and lastly, select the install option.
5. After agreeing to the terms & conditions, your VLC is now ready. Happy watching!