VLC Media Player is your one-stop solution for playing all your video and audio files. The software/app runs across all platform including Windows. With more than 31 million downloads, you can never go wrong with VLC Media Player for Windows. Though launched in 2001, this modern player supports all the media files.
With features like the ability to play incomplete video and audio files, embedded files in websites, all video formats and many more, VLC has remained popular for more than a decade now. In this post, we will tell you how you can download VLC Media Player for Windows.
Download VLC Media Player for Windows
VLC Media Player for Windows is downloaded and installed in your Windows PC like any other software. Follow the step guide given below to download VLC Media Player on your Windows PC in a hassle-free manner.
- Download VLC Media Player for Windows.
- Choose the location where you want to save the setup files.
- Once downloaded, open the installation file from that particular location.
- Select the “Installer Language”.
- The “Setup Wizard” window will be visible, click on “Next”.
- Read the Licence Agreement and click on “Next” again.
- Choose the components of VLC Media Player that you want to install in your Windows PC.
- Click the destination folder where you want to save the application.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- After the successful installation, click on “Finish”.
You can now open the installed VLC Player to play your audio and video files.